BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Pass or Failed?

The most terrible day of my life was the examination of the 2nd grading periodical test in TLE-3 last October 21,2009 because there are many questions that was so difficult for us and we all did not know what are we going to answer. As a matter of fact, I did expect that the test is very easy but when I saw the test question I am really shocked that the test 3 of the test is to identify the meanings of the abbreviated words in test.

I wonder how low my score is and I wish my grade will be still the same. I might be failed if I got low score and I wish it wouldn't be happen because my father will going to ask many questions why I got an unexpected grade.
If I will got a high grade I will surely praise all of the Saints in heaven because my parents will be proud of me specially my father.Well, I will still praise Sir Strict (Erwin Bulabog) if I got a 90 grade above even though I know that Sir Strict is so thrifty in giving a high grade.

I just wanted to say don’t give us a low grade

And

Happy Halloween!!



0 comments: