BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

It's My Father

I am a son, that didn't feel love
I wish I am free, as free as a dove
Because my father doesn't like me
And he only cares for them
I remember when I was five years old
I know you don't care when I have colds

Everyday I always try my best
But for you it is the very least
I always think a lot
Cause in me your head is hot
Give me a reason and tell me why
Cause you know when I hear it, I will never cry

I ask my self if I'm your son
Cause if not, I'm the one who will surely gone
For my mother I will forget
All the bad words from you I get
But soon you can't hit me again
From me you will suffer the pain

The revenge of your own lazy son
Will give you a nightmare until the game will be done
For those past day I always lay
And for now you better need to pay
I'm your son that needs your love
What kind of father do I have?


By: Kieth Jeson B. Nuez

0 comments: